Goals from Lofoten
I have a clear goal about what I want to achieve with this blog. One day I want to be able to work full time and to be free to work as I please. What a dream that would be. I want to inspire with a lifestyle who is real and genuine and of course adding loads of flowers into the mix. I also want to be able to travel around the world showing real and unique places.
Here are a few more goals:
– Reach half a million followers within 5 years, that will be in 2023.
– Becoming an international influencer with followers in Scandinavia, USA and Europe (first step)
– Start my own charity towards children and animals
– Collaborate with By Timo
– Have lunch with Isabella Lövengrip
– Buy and renovate a house in Norwich
– Earn my first million (NOK) within the end of 2020
– Publish an autobiography
– Study social studies
– Being associated as a “floral influencer”
– Collaborate with wholesalers and distributors within the floral industry
– Start up a new network for creative bloggers and influencers
– Write a novel or two
– Design my own collection of glasses. I love glasses, water glasses, wine glasses. All the glasses, please.
– Collaborate with Cecilie Melli
– Travel worldwide for work to visit floral farms and see their production
– Giving back in every way that I can, helping others in need